From Darkness To Light
Meet our therapists to see who would be the right fit to help you. We can also recommend a therapist for you if you contact us here.
- Download and print the three new client intake documents. Bring the completed copies to the first appointment. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, we welcome the opportunity to discuss them with you before signing. Email, phone, text in advance of your session and/or wait and discuss them in person during your first session. If you are unable to print these forms, we are happy to provide them.
– Confidentiality Policy 2019
– Informed Consent 2019 for Lisa Rosof
– Informed Consent 2019 for Lucius Fishburne
– New Patient Application 2019
- The first appointment will be a consultation to determine what direction to go. The first session is a good opportunity to review the options based on your needs, desires and preferences. Your therapist will get to know you, your struggles and your goals and begin designing a treatment plan to get the results you want. Throughout the process, your therapist will invite your feedback about how therapy is going.
- We are happy to discuss the fee schedule with you. Explanation of policies and fees are on page 2 of the Informed Consent document. When possible, we will work with you to determine a “sliding scale” fee, which is determined before the first appointment.
We accept checks and cash, no credit cards or insurance.
Sessions are 60 minutes.
Please contact us for questions, consultations, appointments, supervision, classes, workshops, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept insurance or credit cards.
Payment is expected at the time of service.